Welcome to the Nerd Factory, I’m Ruth.
You’ll quickly find out that I’m passionate about words, books and thinking and theology but most importantly, applying it to the reality of life… everything is theological!
Some of my favorite things… (in no particular order)
- My purse! Handcrafted in Empire, Michigan with USA leather by Ted Gilmer. You can find his gorgeous offerings here!
- My writer’s group! I’m part of the West Michigan chapter of Word Weavers International. We collaborated to create an anthology of Christmas stories – more details here!!
- This pen! I love the feel and way it writes – and I’m embracing pink. Plus, Zebra makes refills. #reduce #reuse
- Books! Thrift-stores and garage sales are my favorite way to find books. Thriftbooks.com is my kryptonite.
- The Enneagram! I’m a 6w5.
- My church! I have the privilege of being one of their librarians.
- Starbucks Bright Sky Blend blonde roast coffee. I drink it black! Crazy, I know.
- Tiesta Tea! There are days where, iced or hot, tea is just necessary. Fruity Pebbles.
Welcome again to the Nerd Factory – enjoy a few laughs, some deep thought and I hope you leave wanting to know Jesus more as you see how everything is connected to Him.