Book List for 2017
- Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp
- The Quotidian Mysteries: Laundry, Liturgy and “Women’s Work” by Kathleen Norris
- That’s Not in My American History Book: A Compliation of Little-Known Events and Forgotten Heroes by Thomas Ayres
- Acedia & Me: A Marriage, A Monks, and A Writer’s Life by Kathleen Norris
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- The Roots of Obama’s Rage by Dinesh D’Souza
- Love to Eat, Hate to Eat by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Color Me Confident by Veronique Henderson & Pat Henshaw
- The Shepherd Trilogy by Phillip Keller
- As You Wish – Inconceivable Tales from the Making of the Princess Bride by Cary Elwes
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- The Love Dare by Stephen and Alex Kendrick
- The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
and a whole bunch of books found recently at garage sales!
Having a “Book List” on a blog called The Nerd Factory seemed like a no-brainer, but I always wondered why and exactly what to do with simply making a list.
So this year, I’m going to try something new and take the list to the next level with a journal! It’s easy for me to get wound up with other things in life and forget to read… I know, how is that possible?! But when we got our puppy who has a serious need to sit on warm laps, I picked up an actual physical book and was shocked to realize it had been several months since I’d done that last. (I do listen to a LOT of audiobooks, I just missed the feel of a book in my hand.)
So with a warm furry little heater on my lap, I dived guilt free into a book. 🙂
I’m looking forward to “having” to sit down and read a book to let you know all about it here!
Look for the tag: “Book Journal” and you will find all the entries!